Wednesday, December 19, 2012

How to Lose 5 Pounds in 2 Days

How to Lose 5 pounds in 2 Days

There are so many diets out there. How do you know if they if they really work or you just wasted even more money on another Fad diet? If your really wondering how to lose 5 pounds in 2 days then please watch the video below. After all I am trying to get in shape just like you!

I have tried a Fad Diet Once

I can understand your frustration with trying to lose weight. I once tried one of those fad diets you see online,
with no results. I must admit that I wasn't on it very long since it was very hard to follow and I felt miserable while I was on it.

Please Subscribe to my You Tube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/dillon102

I am now eating healthy and exercising and I feel better than I have in years. If you are wondering what kind of food I do eat I will tell you. For breakfast I eat oatmeal with Bananas or berries on it. I do drink green smoothies for lunch that I make myself for my lunch. Then for dinner I eat what ever I want. However, I don't over eat and I drink 3 eight ounce glasses of water before every meal.

Healthy Foods for a Late Night Snack

I totally understand that you might need a snack late at night. I used to eat a full family size bag of Doritos in one evening. I would also brink several sodas late at night while I ate those.

However, since I started eating healthy and working out I have been eating baby carrots or raw broccoli. Sometimes I might eat fruit like pineapple chunks, banana, or an apple. I also do not drink any soda any more.

My point is, if you make small changes in your life and start exercising, eating better and get rid of the soda you will lose weight and you will feel great.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and fill free to ask a question. If I do not know the answer I will try and get the answer to help you Get In Shape.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...