Sunday, March 30, 2014

Awesome Banana Mango Green Smoothie

Banana Mango Green Smoothie

Green smoothies are a great way to help fill you up and keep you from over eating and binge eating on junk food!

This Banana Mango Green Smoothie happens to be one of my favorites! It is loaded with healthy goodness and it taste freaking awesome!

Tips for Making a Delicious Green Smoothie
I have talked many of my friends into trying green smoothie. I have had many mixed reviews. For those who didn't like it. I asked, what did it taste like? In almost every case they all said it taste like eating grass! This is a very common response and it is easy to
fix.


If your Green smoothie taste like grass, then cut back on the amount of leafy greens! I use about 20 pieces of baby spinach and then I match that same amount with Kale. The problem my friends were having is they didn't even check how much they were putting in, they just grabbed a handful and threw it in!


Ingredients
  • Kale 1 loose cup
  • Spinach 1 loose cup
  • 1 cup of frozen Mango
  • 1 Banana1 Green Apple1 red radish (optional) But taste great!
  • 8 baby carrots
  • 1 cup of cold Lemon water or Cold water
If you want a little energy kick then add Cold Green Tea in place of the water like I did in the

Its OK to change it up!
It is totally fine to add more fruit of one kind and less of another and same goes for the greens! It is all about your own personal taste, By making it your own you will tend to stick to it a lot easier!
 
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

I am on a quest to lose weight and get in shape! This has not been easy I have had some progress and I have had some setback! I will not give up!

I really hope you all will subscribe and join me on this quest or watch and help support me with comments or helpful tips!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and fill free to ask a question. If I do not know the answer I will try and get the answer to help you Get In Shape.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...