Monday, December 9, 2013

Gluten Free Healthy Homemade Oatmeal Cookies - Healthy Eating Tips

Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies

These Healthy Oatmeal cookies are very healthy and are a great snack for any time of the day and you can even eat them for breakfast!

Okay, before you all jump all over me for saying these are gluten free Oatmeal cookies when I am using Quaker oats, let me explain! All oatmeal is gluten free naturally. The only reason it does not say it on the package is because of the possibility of cross contamination from other products that are made in the same factory! With that said, you can buy 100% verified gluten free oats. I really don't mind saving using the Quaker oats because the contamination if
there is any at all would be very small. It is up to you if you are that sensitive to gluten then please get the verified gluten free products!

The reason I say these are very healthy and you can eat them for breakfast is because all the ingredients are natural and it has no unwanted sugars and oatmeal with fruit is a great way to start out any day!



Ingredients:
1 cups Oatmeal
1 Apple
1 Banana
tsp Cinnamon
1/2 cup Walnuts (optional)

I hope you will give these wonderful gluten free oatmeal cookies a try and let me know what you think! I bet the whole family will love these! If you are watching your weight you might wasn't to try drinking healthy lemon water! I if you really want to Get in Shape then you need to change your eating habits and start eating more healthy and this includes the type of snacks you eat!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and fill free to ask a question. If I do not know the answer I will try and get the answer to help you Get In Shape.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...